Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hi all,

Thanks so much for supporting me this farmer's market season! It is about to wrap up in a few weeks, with the Tilth market running through the end of October. You can still get veggies, soap, beautiful handcrafted wood cutting boards, handspun yarns, hand-dyed scarves, really sweet felted bowls, other knitted and woven goods, jams, garlic, flowers, organic scones and coffee, artwork, and a bonfire on the last Sunday of October. Good stuff! Plus it is a place where you can stroll around the grounds and just have a really nice time. Oh, but that doesn't mean you can't still order online! Or in Langley, WA if you are ever near there ~ at the Star Store Basics on 2nd Street. I am also scheduling to do some holiday markets this winter. I will post those when I know more.

Here is a fresh new look for what I was calling 'Fresh Spearmint' and is now 'Orange Spearmint' ! A new layering technique, so fun!

Triple-layered 'Orange Spearmint' soap that is curing
The orange is from just a little bit of turmeric, the green from Hawaiian spirulina.

I also just might be working on an updated label design. It seems like with every season, I design a new one! The aim is to get closer to the look and feel that I want customers to experience with the soap, and also just something I feel really good about. I still do really like the current label. Stay tuned! Oh yes, and a soap stamp is on it's way, so the soaps will now have a cool engraving on them.